Career at RockFin
Senior Executive - Compliance
Deadline for submission 10 March 2023
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our LinkedIn and Facebook page: RockFin
· Perform and review customer due diligence checks / screenings;
· Conduct necessary compliance reviews across the business and on client files;
· Produce/write reports summarizing relevant findings following compliance reviews/similar exercises or any paper / statement / communique issued by the competent authorities;
· Prepare and assist in the preparation of any marketing documentation, newsletter, website content, social media post;
· Contribute in the preparation, review and updating of the AML/CFT constitutive and Compliance manuals;
· Be up to date with and ensure compliance with the various regulations and regulatory agencies;
· Assist in the preparation of and conduct AML/CFT trainings;
· Perform and assist in the preparation of Business Risk Assessment and clients’ risk assessments;
· Perform and assist in the preparation of AML / CFT Independent Audit report.
· Ensuring regular review on World Check findings;
· Assist in the preparation of finance documentation for the finance department;
· Identify new business opportunities;
· Supervise, review and oversee the work of colleagues;
· May be requested to work at client premises on special project; and
· Perform any other related work as may be requested by the Reporting line.
Desired Profile & Experience:
· Degree in Law/ Finance/ management or other related qualifications.
· 3-5 years of experience in the compliance team or in the financial services industry.
· Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
· An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.