Careers at RockFin
Junior Compliance Executive
- The position is linked to delivering of compliance services to regulated entities. The person is expected to act as a strong support to the Senior or the Manager in this respect;
- Must hold 2/3 years of technical working experience in the field of Anti Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (“AMLCFT”), and must be familiar with local AMLCFT requirements;
- Must have experience in conducting overall compliance reviews;
- Holder of a degree in Management/Law/other Business-related subjects or presently studying towards a professional qualification;
- Expected to have a reasonable knowledge of the overall corporate world relevant to his/her position;
- Expected to do self-learning to improve his/her own skills as a technical person and to better serve relevant stakeholders;
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal relationship.
Kindly express your interest by sending your CV on: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our LinkedIn and Facebook page: RockFin Compliance Services
Deadline for submission 15 September.
Level 3, Ebene House, Hotel Avenue 33 Cybercity, Ebene, 72201 Mauritius. Tel: (+230) 4687332 website: www.rockfin.mu